The Maxell iVDR VC102 used in conjunction with the included iVDR 250GB EX Field Tough Media cartridge offers the ultimate in portable tapeless video. This new standard with its removable media is designed for high-speed, high-resolution video capturing. Whether off-loading HD video, recording or editing footage in the field, now you can keep all your files with you on drop-, shock- and vibration-resistant Field Tough Media.
- Combines Maxell's world-renowned, removable "Field Tough Media" with Shinning Technology's patented, award-winning CitiDISK® tapeless recorder
- Supports DV, DVCAM, DVCPRO, DVCPRO50, DVCPROHD & HDV, Quick Time, AVI
- The iVDR VC102 has self-powered rechargeable internal lithium battery with battery life of 90 minutes
- The iVDR VC102 has built in LCD with scrolling menu – providing convenient input commands and status information
- The iVDR VC102 allows you to easily import video clips for seamless, instant non-linear HD/DV editing (plug-n-play)
- The ultra portable, ruggedly designed Field Tough 250GB EX provides Up to 19 hours of recording time (DV,HDV)